Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Trying to find the balance....

So I had another binge yesterday..what else? Nuts! My arch nemesis!! I truly need to just cut them out..for me there is no nut moderation at the moment!! I also enjoyed a great dinner...big sandwich from Jimmy Johns on whole grain bread and some chili from Wendy's...I really wanted a big cookie too, but I resisted..lol

Worked out Chest and Back yesterday

Today was leg day..

LEG PRESS: 90#..tons of reps

HACKS: 20#

BB SPLIT SQUATS: 95#

1 LEG PRESS: 70#

LEG EXT. 55#

LEG CURLS: 75#

HYPERS: 10#

OH CRUNCHES: 12#

STANDING CALF RAISE: 75#

CARDIO: 20 min. AM walking; 15 min PWO walking

FOOD:

1: smoothie: whey, cottage cheese, flaxseed, berries
2: cottage cheese, green beans, oat/egg white muffin
3: chicken, salad, flax oil
4: bite of PB before workout
5: light frap post workout
6: low carb tortilla, veggies, egg whites, PB

No comments:

Post a Comment