Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Tired............

I have just been so exhausted lately..cardio has been suffering big time and I've been eating too much to try to get that energy back.

I went and did back and arms today though and got in 15 minutes of cardio

CABLE CURLS: 20#/side
VBAR PD: 81#
SKULLCRUSHERS: 35#
1 ARM DB ROW: 35#
LOW ROW: 40#
WALL CURLS: 35#
TRICEP PD: 60#
ST. ARM PD: 50#
UR REAR FLY: 8#/hand

15 min. PWO cardio

FOOD:

1: smoothie: whey, fruit, yogurt, flaxseed
2: chicken, apple, green beans, low fat cheese
3: chicken, lettuce, brussel sprouts, flaxseed oil, flax/whey/PB cookies
PRE WO: whey, banana, yogurt
4: low carb wrap, chicken, cheese, lettuce, onions, evoo, 1/2 oz nuts
5: cottage cheese/whey/ PB

Ate too much today. Should not have had the healthy cookies or the last cottage cheese meal. I have been eating when I'm not hungry and portions have been way too big! I was 149.4# today, so my big sandwich and chili the other night didn't do too much damage!

I'm going to try to get up tomorrow and do some cardio before school. I have a concert tomorrow night and I'm going to a new Dr. for an appointment tomorrow. Hopefully, they'll do some tests to find out if there's something going on with my energy levels!

No comments:

Post a Comment