Thursday, February 12, 2009

Binges.....

I have a problem. I am an emotional binge eater....nuts and bread are my drugs of choice. I eat when I'm sad, happy, anxious, depressed, excited, nervous..you name it!!

This has got to stop. I've been so anxious about this lupus stuff that I'm giving myself tingles and muscle weakness...feeling weak and on edge and I KNOW it's just nerves!! I've been eating and eating just because....last night, I went out to eat and ate 1 1/2 loaves of bread!!! Along with chicken, veggies with tons of oil...today, I had TONS of cashews..wasn't even hungry. I get so depressed with feeling bloated and fat and it leads me to eat even more which doesn't make sense. I'm afraid to weigh myself.

I'm so scared that something is really wrong with my health that it's like I just don't care anymore. I don't get excited to go workout...just don't care about anything it seems...just count the minutes until I can eat again or go to bed...that's no way to live!!!

I DID make it to the gym today, but it was nothing exciting...

SMITH SPLIT SQUATS: 70#

CABLE CRUNCHES: 80#

HYPERS: 45#

RDL: 145#

INC. CRUNCHES

LEG EXTENSIONS: 50#

LEG PRESS: 200#

LEG CURLS: 70#

PLANKS

PWO CARDIO: 15 min. walking

FOOD:

1: smoothie: whey, pumpkin, fruit, flaxseed, spinach
2: egg whites, apple
3: salad, chicken, apple slices
4: oats/whey
PWO: light frap
5: tons of cashews, br. rice wrap, chicken sausage, tahini/flax oil/yogurt dressing, veggies

1 comment:

  1. Tara sweetie,

    I first saw you on bodybuilding.com and enjoy reading your blog. I have to say it sounds like you're depressed. Clinically. I've been there. When you "don't care" anymore, that's a big sign. You can't fix everything yourself. Sometimes we need a little help. You can read about my story at http://onegirliegirl.blogspot.com/2008/12/im-talking-big-d.html

    My circumstances were different, but I was totally like...yeah, whatever...all the time.

    Good luck.

    ReplyDelete