Monday, February 9, 2009

Mondays!!! Arghhhhhh

Today was a rough day. My students like to talk.....A LOT...I'm just not mean enough I guess. My feet were hurting a lot today too and my face is extremely dry.

So Saturday is Valentine's Day. My husband is not big on the holiday, but I'd like to maybe cook dinner together and have a little picnic or something.

Tonight is my favorite tv night: House and 24. I'm planning on walking for an hour on the treadmill before I settle in for a night of tv. I didn't eat dairy today. I'm going to see if that has any effect on my bloating.

FOOD TODAY:

1: smoothie: goat whey, light tofu, berries, spinach, flax seed
2: hard boiled egg whites, green beans, tahini, apple
3: chicken, salad, flax seed/ walnuts
4: smoothie: goat whey, pumpkin, berries, almond butter
5: chicken, veggies, squash, tahini

No comments:

Post a Comment