Sunday, February 8, 2009

Diet pop is evil!!!!

I'm trying so hard to give it up..I just crave the taste of it, especially when I want to eat something. Tomorrow is a new day. I can do it!!!

I did legs today at the gym along with shoulders

DB PRESS: 25s
VUPS: no weight..abs are weak!!
HYPERS: 25#
BB SHOULDER PRESS: 50#
LAT RAISE: 12#
PLANK
FRONT RAISE: 7#
REAR PEC DEC: 50#
WALKING LUNGHES: 25s
OH SQUATS: 25#

post workout cardio: 20 min.

FOOD:

1: smoothie: whey, greek yogurt, fruit, tons of walnuts..grrrr...should never eat out of a bag!!!
2: post workout: light frap...another addiction!
3: brown rice wrap w/ chicken, veggies and flax oil
4: umm..more walnuts and some veggies
5: smoothie: whey, greek yogurt, fruit, flax seed

Tomorrow is back to work...I have a rehearsal after school and I need to do some walking. It's supposed to be pretty warm, so maybe outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment