Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I ran with no toe pain!!!

So my feet have been giving me horrible issues lately. The Raynaud's has just been awful with this cold weather. Today, I wore fuzzy socks and slippers to work. I jogged today with no toe or foot pain and it was great!

I need to get rid of this anxiety. I've got to stay strong and healthy: mind and body! I feel itchy and tingly and I know it's just nerves!!

I had a good workout today: back and chest w/ a little arms

CROSS ROWS: 20# per side
BB CURLS: 45#
ST. BAR PD: 65#
TRICEP PD: 50#
DIPS: 40# assist
PULL UPS: 70# assist
SKULLCRUSHERS: 45#
INC. DB CURLS: 20s
NARROW ROWS: 45#
INC. DB PRESS: 30s
CABLE CROSSES: 50# per side

CARDIO: 15 min. post workout

FOOD:

1: smoothie: whey, tofu, fruit, almond butter
2: apple, chicken, green beans
3: spinach, chicken, flaxseed oil
4: 1/2 trioplext bar
PWO: light frap and 1/2 scoop whey
5: br. rice wrap, salad, chicken, flax oil/tahini/avocado dressing

I'm going to start going to weight watchers again with my friend: more to give her support than anything, but it will be nice to have a support group and I'd love to lose 15 or 20#!!

No comments:

Post a Comment